Every organization needs a “core”. It’s what everything checks back to. If you know “why you do what you do”, you still need something that will keep you on track. Great ideas, big discussions and the best of intentions alone can derail organizations. That’s why they have something that will hold them to “who they are” and “why they do what they do”.
Here is the BWG Core.
The 7 Spot.
1. Perspective brings focus.
2. Focus makes progress possible.
3. Possible is enough to launch from.
4. Launching positions you to learn.
5. When you learn you grow.
6. Growth is the foundation we build on.
7. We build our future on a focused perspective.