We all have moments of greatness. The challenge is turning those moments into a movement. There is only one way to get there.
Living everyday hoping to experience great moments is throwing away the greatest opportunity we all have. Leaving a legacy of intentionality is what movements are made of. It’s those very movements that change the world as we know it.
Momentum is a 9 month, intensive lecture/seminar series that will change that.
1. Monthly lecture/seminar on Vision, Culture and Perspective. Includes light hors d’ oeuvres and refreshments.
(See SERIES TOPICS page for preview)
2. Monthly, 2 hour, Q&A visit to your organization by Brett.
3. A leadership day on the water with Brett and Evergreen-Outfitters, as a guided tour, spring 2013.
4. 3 of Brett’s favorite books that will change the way you do life and business.
The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch
Purple Cow, by Seth Godin
Good To Great, by Jim Collins
5. You can send up to 3 people from your organization for the flat rate registration fee.
Momentum will be limited to the first 10 organizations who are paid registrants.
Starting in October, 2012. Date/Time/Site announced in your registration confirmation.
Fee structure for Momentum is as follows:
$500 per month for 9 months. (A total of $4,500 for the entire 9 month series)
Payment plan is available.
To learn more about Momentum and if it is a fit for you, you can contact us at BrettWGould@gmail.com.
To learn more about Brett, you can click on the “Who I am”, “Why?”, “Coach”, “Speak”, and “Teach” tabs on the home page.